BBSP students have access to courses throughout the School of Medicine, the Eshelman School of Pharmacy, the School of Dentistry, School of Public Health, and the College of Arts and Sciences. Students already interested in just one PhD program can begin to take the courses for that program right away. Students with broader interests can sample from multiple programs. Many courses are taught by faculty from several departments and are cross-listed with multiple departments. Faculty and peer advisors will work with you throughout the first year to tailor your course selections to meet your individual interests.
Below you will find links to the course requirements for each of the participating programs.
- Biochemistry & Biophysics
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Biology (MCDB)
- Cell Biology & Physiology
- Chemistry (Biochemistry Division)– scroll to bottom of page
- Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Pathobiology & Translational Science
- Oral & Craniofacial Biomedicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – CBMC track
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – DPMP track