Quantitative Skills Resources
Biomedical research increasingly requires the ability to collect, process, and analyze data quantitatively. This page is a collection of resources available to UNC researchers, both on-campus and virtually. If you know of other resources that may be useful to others, let us know.
Workshops through Health Sciences Library: HSL offers a suite of individual sessions on topics related to bioinformatics and computational biology. A sampling of the workshops offered are listed below. For course availability, schedule, and further details, please click here.
- Introduction to UNIX for Biologists
- Introduction to Sequencing Technology
- Introduction to Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing Data
- Introduction to Protein Data Bank and Pymol
- Browsing Genes and Genomes with Ensembl and Ensembl Genomes (Full day workshop)
|Probability and Statistics